ACT! Database Repair
Have an ACT! 5.0/2000, ACT! 6, ACT! 2005 or newer database, including Sage ACT! 2012 that has been damaged by power outages, machine failures, viruses or a network problem?
Whether your ACT! database is slow, crashes often, is missing information or simply won't open, we can help fix the problems quickly and cost effectively.
Have you called Sage only to find out they no longer offer database repair services for your version?
Not to worry, you came to the right place!
The CRM Connection can help repair your ACT! files. We are one of six Sage Authorized ACT! 5.0/2000 and ACT! 6.0 Database Repair Specialists in the United States, providing ACT! database repairs nationwide.
The CRM Connection's database experts also perform ACT! password recovery, ACT! data recovery, ACT! database conversions and upgrades.
Rapid responses with 24 hour turnaround is available - all designed to get you back in business quickly.
ACT! Database Repair Costs
Standard Repair Fee - $250 (Non-refundable) + estimate based on evaluation results
The CRM Connection will assist client with retrieving and transmitting all relevant data files for evaluation. A copy of the original data will be left intact at Client location.Normal turnaround time is 4 work days after receipt of data. Credit card required to proceed.
Priority Fee - $150
Reduce turnaround time to 2 work days.
Waiver of Liability - If you accept our estimate for database repair, you will be agreeing to the following:
Client grants permission to The CRM Connection to perform any action required to repair and/or recover the received database. Client agrees that some data may be unrecoverable, including but not limited to contact records, notes, histories, and activities for any user listed in the database. The CRM Connection makes no warranty or guarantee of a successful repair or recovery.
If you need database repair, our technicians will use their expertise to recover your valuable data. To use this service, follow these steps:
- Complete the Database Repair Form.
- Submit your database using our Secure File Transfer Site. Please make sure to include the contact name from the form on the subject line.
If you need assistance with getting your database to us after you submitted your online forms, please contact us at 866-456-7808 or e-mail us at
- DO NOT SEND YOUR DATABASE VIA E-MAIL OR ON MEDIA THROUGH POSTAL MAIL.
- We must receive the database and Database Repair Form, including payment information, before the database will be put in line for repair. Each database must have its own Database Repair Form and payment.
- If you're submitting your database for password removal, please call us for faster services at 866-456-7808.
- Depending on the extensiveness of damage, some database structure and/or record information may not be recoverable.
- Most Database Repairs are completed within 1 to 3 business days. You will be notified of any exceptions to this.
- If the technician determines that there is significant data loss, you will be contacted prior to completion.
- In the case that we are not able to repair your database you will not be charged beyond the nonrefundable charge.
- Before we are able to process your database repair request, we will need to have your Database Repair Form, payment information, and the database.
- Each database requires its own Database Repair Form and payment.
- Databases can only be submitted for repair through the Secure File Transfer site and will be returned to you the same way.
Once the database is sent in for service all changes to the original database must be tracked outside of the database (for later reentering) or the database must not be used for editing data, only viewing the data. This is important because the old database data will not be mixed with the repaired database once it is returned. Additional fees may apply if data has been changed once work has begun.